Loading the Awards



Today, I'm loading my small kiln with some of the awards for the Uwharrie Mountain Run. In putting in some of the medallions into the bottom of my small Paragon electric kiln, I spotted a medallion that my daughter decorated. This one's a female runner I believe, and if I'm not mistaken, there's a bird in the tree.

Chelsea's gone back to college. I enjoyed taking her and her brothers out to dinner the other night. We ate at the Romano's Macaroni Grill in Greensboro. Lots of garlic. I'll finish loading the kiln and then I've got three rows of cups to decorate for the run. Maybe I'll have time to throw the remaining 35 cups later today.

I'm looking forward to the plates for the winners of the races.

The second photo I'm sharing is one of three medallions decorated (in order of appearance) by Chelsea, Levi and me. Three different people. Three different trees.

Popular Posts