Levi's trees


Some of Levi's trees

I was going to wait and share some photos of Chelsea and Levi, my son and daughter, who have been helping me with decorating the awards for the Uwharrie Mountain Run until today so that I could get some pictures of my daughter working. However, I didn't get any photos of my daughter today. I was too busy working myself. Perhaps tomorrow, I'll find an opportunity.

Anyway, Levi has a little different technique for his trees than mine. I like his trees a lot. They seem to have a little more character. Maybe I'm just tired of my trees, having drawn more than a hundred by now.

I worked on throwing some more cups today, while Chelsea and Levi, worked in another of my workspaces on drawing runners and trees on the medallions. I noticed a flock of birds in one of the trees that Chelsea did, and every once in a while, one of her trees has a unique Van Gogh-ish look to it, if that makes any sense. I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Below is a video of Levi's technique:


Popular Posts