Film on Loading Kiln in Seagrove


Film below

Well, they're firing the kiln this morning. They were scheduled to start at 4:30 a.m. I was going to post something about the loading last night, but our internet was interrupted and I went to bed instead.

I mowed some of my grass yesterday, but before doing so, I took some pictures of some of the tiny flowers and such that spring up and attract the bugs of spring. Perhaps I'll make a slideshow later. But I thought I'd share one picture. Maybe someone can identify this. It's about the size of the nail on my pinky finger.

I'll be helping to fire the wood kiln at the NC Pottery Center this afternoon starting at 4:30 I think. I'm scheduled to play a few Irish tunes with Will McCanless at the NC Pottery Center at 3 p.m.

You can check out more on the wood firing on the other Seagrove blogs listed on my blog.

See ya.

Michael




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd2fGoYIODE

Popular Posts