Two Videos

Here's a couple of videos of me working on awards for the 2009 Uwharrie Mountain Run. I spent the last week trying to figure out why my video software wasn't working. It seems that I had a "buggy" component: AviImporter-r7 (Intel).component. I removed it, and everything's working again - so far.

I decided to upload the video to Youtube this time and see how that works (imbedding the Youtube video in my blog post).

I was reading a BBC story the other day and it had a couple of video clips with the story, very small in size, but enough to give you a better idea of what the story was talking about. (It was the current state of affairs in the Gaza strip.)

Here's one more video of me scratching through some porcelain slip to create trees and runners:


Cheers,

Michael

Popular Posts