more pictures from the show


I've caught a bug and have been in bed for two days now. I wanted to fire another kiln before the weekend, but looks like I'll fire that next week. I thought I'd share a few more photos from last weekend's successful show in Seagrove, Celebration of Seagrove Potters.

This is a piece that Ben Owen III and I collaborated on toward the end of the show during a demonstration. I stamped my tree design on Ben's piece and he shaped it.

Here he is working on the top of the bottle form
David Fernandez working on one of his large vases

Jeffrey Dean throwing a small piece with my local clay

Kids making a variety of things at the hands-on booth

My booth just before the start of the show

At the height of the show, it was wall-to-wall people. If you click on the picture and look closely, you can see someone carrying out one of Donna Craven's large pieces on their shoulder.


By the way, I just ordered my first pug mill after 20-some years of making pots. My children got it for me for my 50th birthday, which was the first day of the show. My VPM-30 Peter Pugger should arrive next week.

Popular Posts