Pots and Eggs


Thank you to everyone who came out to the Celebration of Seagrove Potters this past weekend. It was a great show. And special thanks to my wife Mary who worked her tail off to organize the show and keep things organized around here as well. She's truly an angel.

Levi threw some more little bottles. They sold well at the show, and he wants to test some with our "salt shino." He also threw a nice two-piece pot and tried his hand at coiling and throwing a pot, a method used to make large pots. I can't wait to see what he comes up with in the coming year.

We've got the Uwharrie Mountain Run order coming up, so we'll get busy with that soon, and I'm working on some lidded jars stamped with my trees for a special occasion next year. I'll take some pictures soon.

Mary discovered where our hen has been laying eggs. See the picture below.



Levi throwing and coiling
a large pot





About two dozen eggs beneath the
table saw where the sawdust collects


Popular Posts