I Like my Rubber


My booth at Celebration this year
My booth at the Celebration of Seagrove Potters has a new look this year with the addition of three large rubber floor mats. I opted for the big mats as opposed to the puzzle type mat, and so far I'm happy with my choice.
The rolls of rubber (recycled rubber) are a bit heavy and bulky, but they go down quickly and lay flat nicely. They do pick up dirt quickly, but the dirt doesn't seem to detract from the appearance. The more foot prints that get set into the rubber, the more it just becomes lighter in appearance, the prints just melding into each other.
I could clean it the morning of the show, but then it'll just get covered again.
So, if you're coming to the show, stop in and rest your feet on my rubber while you browse my newest pots.

Popular Posts