Newest Normal

Thanks to my wonderful wife, Mary Holmes, I now have a live online store on our new website. We are open to the public as well, getting used to the new order of things during the pandemic.

We are following guidelines put out by the NC Department of Health and Human Services. We ask folks to wear a mask.  We wear them ourselves whenever we have a customer stop in. We have some available if you stop in without one. And we also have some hand sanitizer available and/or a public bathroom for hand washing.

We spent two months in "lock down" avoiding social interaction, then suddenly we opened back up when the governor said we could. Covid-19 is still around, so I'm happy to follow some guidelines to keep myself and everyone around me virus free. It's a nasty bug to say the least.

Taking photos of new work in my showroom








Comments

Popular Posts