Collaboration Piece



After spending the day cleaning pots, packing pots, setting up tents and canopies and stringing up bells, I spotted the collaborative piece that I did with fellow potter Phillip Pollet sitting in a bit of afternoon sun on the sill of my wood kiln's fire hole, where we stoke the wood during the firing. I had set it there to keep it away from the running around getting ready for a show this weekend in Blowing Rock.

I haven't had time to take pictures of all the pots from the latest firing, but I took the opportunity to snap a few shots of the collaboration. This piece will be auctioned off at during the Friday night gala at this year's Celebration of Seagrove Potters, Nov. 18 -20.

There's a number of Seagrove potters working together this year to make pieces for the gala auction. Check out the Facebook page here. If you click the "like" button, you can make your own posts, or you can leave comments.

Popular Posts